- How can I increase my website traffic?
- How can I get targeted website traffic?
- How can I attract more traffic to my website?
The main reason business websites don’t make money is simply because they don’t get traffic!
Targeted Traffic is the lifeblood of any business online.
A continuous flow of targeted traffic to your website or blog is essential to making a consistent long term income.
Consistency is the key to receiving targeted web site traffic. It's important that you have marketing systems in place that generate traffic passively, exponentially and automatically.
Honestly, spend little effort but on a regular basis, you can get guaranteed traffic to your website or blog.
Simple equations for Online Profits:
No Traffic = No Profits
Traffic = Higher Profits
Targeted Traffic = Even Higher Profits
Consistent Volumes Of Targeted Traffic = Profit Overload!
I'm going to make it very easy for you by sharing some key techniques that get traffic on a regular basis.
These are the key techniques on how to build traffic to your site:
- Article Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Social Bookmarking
- Syndicated RSS Feeds
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Use Forums to drive readers.
- Write very useful posts.
- Ping your blog posts using Pingoat.com.
- Ping your blog posts using Pingomatic.com.
- Ping your blog posts using PingMyBlog.com.
- Ping your blog posts using Ping.in.
- Commenting on blogs in your niche.
- Claim your blog on Technorati.com.
- Submit your blog to blogcatalog.com.
- Interview Experts in your industry.
- Create Lens on Squidoo.
- Create Hub Pages on HubPages.
- Guest Post on relevant blogs with big audience.
- Use Keywords in your domain name.
- Use Twitter.
- Write good headlines.
Click here to find out more about "Traffic Explosion".
Now is your turn to contribute, what is your favorite traffic generation technique?