Money is one of the rewards you get for adding value to the lives of others.
Identify the need of your market, offer your product or service different from what's already out there.
Surround your offers around ready "hungry" buyers who are willing to pay for the solutions to the problems that keep them awake at night.
The more unique your product or service, the more it can impact people and the more money you will make.
Picture by exfordy via Flickr, Creative Commons
"The best way to come up with a really good idea is to come up with a lot of ideas." - Linus Pauling.
Keep asking yourself these questions:
- "What unique product or service would I like to provide that will add great value to people?"
- "Then, what else?"
You're your own money. No one in the world will carry you and lead you to millions.
All great guides and mentors will show you the steps, but you've to decide how high you want to climb.
Therefore, stop dreaming, keep your focus and Start Taking Action!
Ideas + Positive Thinking + Action = Results.
To really understand what your target market needs and what products they are willing to buy, you have to immerse yourself in the industry. Which means:
- Read and subscribe to the newsletters of major websites and blogs dedicated to your industry.
- Interact with people within the industry (blogs, forums etc) on a daily basis.
- Buy the products of the industry leaders.
- Watch the marketing campaigns and ads that continue to run for a long time.
- Attend industry workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Get to know leaders in the industry and find out what works for them.
The list goes on... the key point is to immerse in the industry in almost every possible way before you can considered creating or selling a product about it.
Need help in identifying what does the Market Really Want?
I've written another article to show you how. Click here to the article.