However, don't leave the ultimate reason of living at the "end of road" and let our life pass by. The day might never come. Treasure every little moment of happiness.
So here's the Happiness Master Plan, Life's little pleasures that lead to the ultimate reason for living - Happiness.
- Sleep early.
- Seeing your savings account grow.
- The feeling after a good workout.
- Taking less sugar.
- Eating non-fried food.
- Uncluttered desk and room.
- Snuggling with your loved ones under the covers on a rainy day.
- Enjoying the peace and quiet after getting home from work.
- Enjoying shower with eyes closed.
- Smelling the top of my kid’s head.
- Getting a massage.
- Being lazy on Sunday and Public holidays.
- Sleeping with one leg under the covers and one leg out.
- When the free bread they bring you at the restaurant is soft and warm.
- A vehicle moves off just in front when looking for a parking lot in a packed carpark.