- A software tool that automatically sends replies to everyone who subscribe or sends a message to a specific email address. Subsequently, Autoresponder can send a series of emails, such as a free course or newsletter to "keep in touch" and follow up with subscribers. Autoresponder is a very good tool to automate business operation online. One of the more popular autoresponders is AWeber.
- Online hyperlink word. Anchor text helps to inform the search engines of related sites, so this is useful for certain key words or phrases in the anchor text link to your site and individual pages.
- Abbreviation for Advertisement.
- Affiliate Marketing is an internet based marketing practice which a company rewards affiliates for customers referred by them.
- Links from other sites to your site. They are also known as inbound links or incoming links. Why is it backlinks important? When ranking sites, search engines like Google, to see the number and quality of sites linking to your site. Ideally, you want backlinks from popular sites in your industry to link to you.
- A website that displays in chronological order the articles by one or more persons, and usually has links for comments on the articles.
- Copywriting is the use of words to promote something.
- An Electronic Magazine.
- Marketing of products or services over the Internet.
- A marketing term that refers to information which may ultimately leads to sales.
- Web pages that appear when your ad or link is clicked. Landing Pages usually contain information about the target product, but can also contain links to various websites relevant to the topic.
Online Video Marketing
- Online Video Marketing is using video to market products online. It is becoming the easiest, cheapest and fastest way to get traffic.
- A web marketing system in which the advertiser pays when a user clicks on it ads.
Really Simple Syndication
- It is a method of syndicating news and other content on websites and blogs.
- ROI stands for "Return On Investment" and measures the success of an investment. Usually expressed as a percentage of the total yield divided by the cost.
- Another name for affiliate program, a business agreement where the seller pays a commission to someone for referring customers to the seller.
- SERPS stands for "Search Engine Results Pages" - the search engines pages you see after your searches.
- Designing a website so that search engines can find and index the webpages easily.
- Social media is media designed to be distributed through social interaction.
- Social bookmarking is a method that allows Internet users to share, organize, search and manage bookmarks of webpages.
- USP stands for Unique Selling Proposition. It's something that makes your product, service or site different from others.
- URL stands for "Universal Resource Locator" is an Internet address usually consisting of the access protocol (http), the domain name (www.ProfitsMasterPlan.com). An address used by World Wide Web browsers to locate resources on the Internet.
- A collection of interlinked web pages, usually located on the same server.